Thursday, April 26, 2012

       After taking about a three hour bus ride south of Córdoba, we made it to the lovely Andalusian city of Granada.  Since we arrived late, after checking into the hotel, we all got to bed early in preparation for for our guided tour of La Alhambra the next day.  Here are some photos of the fabulous view I had of the Granada from my hotel room.  Take a look!



        After having a great night sleep and a delicious breakfast in our hotel the next morning, we all boarded the bus to embark on our tour of the majestic Alhambra.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of its beautiful courtyards and its extreme artistic intricacies.  Take a look!








         After enjoying a fabulous guided tour, we all took a moment to notice the great view La Alhambra had of Granada.  Take a look!


           After taking one last look at La Alhambra and the city of Granada, we all boarded the bus and embarked on our lengthy journey north back towards Toledo.
           Well this is all for now, I hope you have enjoyed my thirteenth post!  My next post will explore my Spanish host family, having a special focus on their pueblo home in the Spanish city of Carriches!

No comments:

Post a Comment